Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Friday, August 8, 2014
Please feel free to identify any of the artifacts that we have cataloged in this digital inventory: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8lsp67wzka2kska/AACsy2QKxntJiz8hRbKwiXV3a
- Took all artifacts from the Upper level downstairs to the yard.
- Cleaned artifacts and construction materials.
- Separated everything into three groups: Artifacts, Construction Material, Garbage.
- Created a unique number/label for each artifact.
- Staged and photographed each artifact with its identifying number.
- Created a Digital Inventory of the artifacts. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8lsp67wzka2kska/AACsy2QKxntJiz8hRbKwiXV3a
- Removed all the rotten, dirty garbage that had collected over the years and got it ready for the Highway department to pick up.
- Swept, mopped, dusted the Upper level.
- Cleaned, adjusted windows and installed screens in them
- Assembled shelving at the Upper level.
- Tied each number label to the corresponding artifact.
- Shelved artifacts, and other useful materials in the Upper level.
- Assembled divider screens and screened around the construction materials.
- Cleaned first floor, windows, pictures, and office.
- Planted perennials in the trough in the front of the building.
- Cleaned outside message board, replaced papers signs, fixed lights and set the timer for lighting.
- Rebuilt rock wall leading to bridge.
- Created a flowerbed on the banks of Fishkill Creek with leftover rocks.
Monday, July 28, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Youth for Restoration's last project, the Apoquague Friends' Meeting Burial Ground, was featured in an article in the Hudson Valley Magazine in the June 2014 issue.